Thursday, June 9, 2011

To do list

I feel like it's been forever since my last post so let's do a recap of events I plan to do individual post on the below events. So if anything this post serves as my blog to do list.

*marcus completed the fire academy

* family vacation(currently on) celebrating fire academy completion, my birthday, MIL birthday, Ian's half birthday

*we are in the process of buying a new house, sbkzdfuvjdja!!!!

*summer I feel is officially here, I have a sunburn, bikini tan lines and well that makes me happy

* we spent memorial day weekend painting the outside of our current house

I think that is it for now, I'm still on vacation so I'm not going to think too hard about what else is going on at home. The next couple of months are going to be crazy but fun!

2 comments: