Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day

Where to begin...

I will start with my dad.
Daddy Jim (as my sister and I refer to him as) a daddy to 3 daughters in which 1 is in heaven. You are a a hard working, hard playing, hands on dad. A dad who works for everything you have and have instilled a respectable work ethic into both your daughters (which I sometimes get upset with you about). You are a hero to me and I know to many others. Thank you Daddy Jim for always being there when I've needed you and for being a shoulder for me to cry on at times.

My sister, dad and I before the Sunburst 10K 2008

Daddy Jim and I

Ian and PaPa Jim



Marcus, Ian has no idea how lucky he is to have such a hands on daddy. A daddy who will help him poop (push knees up to chest so baby is in squatting position), feed him, change him, love on him, comfort him and make him laugh. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy to our baby boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment