Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Friday Night

A typical Friday night at our house usually starts around 6:30 (on a good night) And it begins with deciding where our dinner will come from. As in which pizza place is going to get the pleasure of making our delicious dinner. Once that decision is made we move on to what movie is going to entertain us. Approx an hour later we have made all necessary decisions and the pizza is in our possession. Right at the sametime Ian is in need of 8oz of pure liquid gold (credit to Kaley and Mo for the term). Which is when the juggling begins between Marcus and I one starts feeding Ian while the other eats and then we switch. Once Ian is feed and put to bed, we get comfy on the couch and the dogs start going in circles in need of fertilizing the lawn. I let them back (dang it why haven't they run away yet?) and when walking through the kitchen I realize Ian needs bottles made for the next day. Because starting your Saturday morning out having to make bottles is not fun. Once the bottles are made I realize I need to get more milk from the freezer so down the basement I go in search to locate the next bag of milk that is up for thawing, it's located and the milk thawing process begins.

It's now about 9:30 and we aren't even halfway through the movie yet. And I realize it's time to pump so I get my pumping supplies sit back down in the living room resume the movie and 15min later I'm back up again to put the milk I just pumped away. Then head to the bathroom cause hello I was sitting still for 15min and well I gotta go. Since I'm in there I decide to go ahead and wash my face, take out my vision enhancers, and brush the pearly whites. Head back into the living room with pillow in hand, curl up on the couch try to figure out what I missed while I got distracted in the bathroom. Fast forward to a dark room filled with just the glow of the TV and a blue screen get my bearings realize that I fell asleep and Marcus has since gone to bed. Pretty exciting Friday, right? Let's remember though I've been up since 5, worked 9+ hours dealing with 100+ women...I'm allowed to be tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment