Saturday, October 30, 2010

week 6 & 7

So I'm a little behind in this, hoping that we leave the helmet at the office on Monday which puts us at 7wks and 6 days of helmet wearing. We will see though.





This past week we have gotten more questions and reactions then in the past weeks. On Thursday I was asked
Lady 1: Oh did he fall?
Me: Nope
Lady 1: did you drop him?
Me: No, he wears it to help reshape his head
Lady 1: oh, with a look of confusion on her face

Experienced lady 1 and 2 about 5min apart.

Lady 2: oh he has seziures?
me: no, he had a flat head
lady 2: oh wow it's amazing what they can do now

Today while tailgating, I would notice as we passed people they would look/stare and I could hear them say things such as: how cute, that's awesome, oh so sad, did you see that baby???, oh (with a sad tone). Needless to say it has been an adventure and I would do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment