Thursday, October 7, 2010

weeks 3 and 4




So Ian is well aware of the camera and I was going in circles trying to get a profile pic but he kept following me!!! It ended up taking my sister on skype to help get his attention.

Ian has a measurement appt this coming Tuesday. I'm curious as to what the numbers show as just looking at we see a major difference. There is still room for improvement but for just 4wks we are impressed and so gald we decided to do it despite insurance not covering it. He'll be out of it before it's paid off that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. He's looking great!! I can't believe how fast he is rounding out. That's awesome. Carter is still a little flat and the Dr. said he would continue to round out, but now I'm worried he may have stopped wearing his a little too soon. I don't know. I guess the doc knows what he's talking about. You're little man looks great!!

    ReplyDelete