Monday, March 21, 2011

cleaning fool

Ian is love with the swiffer actually anything that you clean with.  He cries when I put the vacuum away and throws an absolute fit when I take the swiffer from him.


A friend gave me a great idea as her son too loves the swiffer and that is to shorten the handle so it's more managable for him.  I also figured I would take advantage of his love to swiffer and added a wet swiffer pad to it.  Well that folks made it a bit more challenging for him to move it around.  So we will just stick with a short handle and me on my hands and knees cleaning the floor.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to enlist his services please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter loves the swiffer too. I'm glad you mentioned shortening the handle, because that's a great idea. I'm going to do that for Carter. I just wish the older boys in the house loved to swiffer as much as the little ones do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. :) Here's hoping these boys like to Swiffer still when they're, say, 15?

    ReplyDelete
  4. E used to demand to go through the sweeper aisle at Meijer whenever we would go. He loved to look at all the Vacuums. And he still loves to help Jen with chores...his favorite, Windows. Jen let's his spray and wipe them with water and then she goes behind and does the final clean. She said it softens the "Nose Prints".

    ReplyDelete