Friday, March 4, 2011

Drive thrus

I really wish more than just fast food places had drive thrus. Not because I'm lazy but when all your errand involves is about 2min of your time and it takes twice as long to get your car seated passenger in and out of the car it becomes very easy to put off such errands until your 30 day return policy is on day 30 and it's a half hour before the store closes. In my 14 months of toting Ian around in my errand running I would like the following places to consider drive thrus.

  • Post office, this is a biggie for me juggling packages and a child in quite the task.
  • UPS Store, the only packages I drop off there are already labeled it's a matter of tossing the package in the door and leaving.
  • Pet store, all I need is one large bag of dog food so how about I drive up place my order and you send your stock boy out and load said dog food in my car.
  • Meijer and Sam's Club Pharmacy,  really all I need from your store is my one lonely prescription and because I don't do really at shopping at your stores I have transferred my prescription elsewhere. However if you had drive thru I would consider transferring it back.
This is the just my short list of places, I would basically like to pick and choose places I would like to have drive thrus at.  But the post office is one that would benefit a lot of people.

2 comments:

  1. The Meijer by my house has a drive-thru pharmacy. Also, look in the phone book, there are a couple different "Doggie Drive Thru's" One in Niles is right off Bertrand and 4th St.(Kenilworth in Indiana). I would love to see a BMV drive thru. The picture would be more like what the police man would be seeing anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the post office. But ours has a ramp that you can walk up with a stroller with, but you can only do that in nice weather.

    ReplyDelete