Sunday, September 11, 2011

10yrs

I dislike this day oh so very much, I wish it was just another day in everyone's lives.  But it's not and never will be instead it's day that we can recall just like it was yesterday.   and still to this day when I see the footage of it all over again, I'm still in shock. Although i think I cry more now than i did 10yrs ago. I do feel one thing that did happened on that awful day was we came together and lived/mourned as one (no religion no politics just love).  Today 10yrs later we will remember the 2996 lives (break down of the number: 2,606 at the Twin towers; 343 FDNY, 23 NYPD, 37 PAPD and 15 EMTs. 125 at the Pentagon: 55 Military. On the planes 246 civilians) that were taken from this earth.



On this day 10yrs later honor the 2996 lives that were lost that awful day, pray for the families of the lives that were lost and have yet to be identified.  As the sign in front of our fire station states Do Something Meaningful this Sept 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment