Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Z House Funnies

I'm sure only my family will find the following funny and who knows maybe they won't but I do.

A couple weeks ago while I jumped in the shower for a quick de-stinking after running and playground fun I kept the door opened and I could hear Ian was in and out of the bathroom and I could hear trucks sounds being made and what not.  Well, when I finished my shower, grabbed my towel and opened up the shower curtain I was greeted by Ian sitting in his Wal-Mart version adirondack chair, with a book in one hand and a calculator that he was pretending to be a cell phone up to his ear chatting away.
While carrying Ian out of the mall he started saying momma and pointing. I turn around (since I was carrying him meaning he was looking at what was behind us) and I saw this:





Last week I offered to mow the lawn as Marcus was working on half bath mini upgrade. And either he didn't like the figure 8 design I made in the front yard or he didn't like that I bent the tire rod thingy while making my fabulous design resulting in the front tires pointing in 2 opposite directions when the steering wheel is center.



Same day as the figure 8 Lawn design I also mowed over a landscaping circle filled with some type of flowering plant (on purpose) and then dug up the roots of said plant to relocate to an unknown destination. While digging I was whistled at I must admit after you've had a child being whistled at is kinda a self esteem booster. But then I quickly remembered that our neighbor has a macaw bird (the kind that talk, so maybe I have the name wrong) but nonetheless it talks and conveniently enough he also whistle...bubble burster



Last night as Ian and I got home, 3 little neighbor girls came running over.  They all introduced themselves by name, age and house location.  I got Ian out and they all ooo...and aahh.. and all Ian did in return was put his foot out, lift up his pant leg to show off his new shoes.  I told the girls he got new shoes, they said "they are nice" and he said "yeah".

No comments:

Post a Comment