Monday, April 5, 2010

apologies

My apologies to such an boring Easter post I will get more pics up tonight. The Easter bunny was very generous to Mr Ian. From us he received some clothes since it has actually been spring like in the midwest Ian's wardrobe was lacking enough clothing for the temps we've been having in his 0-3mos collection. He also got the whole Baby Einstein DVD collection. From PaPa Jim and Grammie he got his 1st Easter bib, some Disney onesies and a book. From his Grandma and Grandpa Z he got a little duck basket with a freaky toy (we all came to that conclusion) it made some strange noises and it rode in the back in the car on the way home. And from Aunt CiCi he got a bathtube tempature ducky to go to the lake, some books, and a disney onesie.

The Easter bunny gave me a full blown sinus infection delivery started on Wednesday and went full blown Saturday night. By Sunday night when we got back home my eyes were even draining discharge as if I had a clogged tear duct gross I know. I peeled my eyes opened and called the doctor when the office opened this AM. One bad thing about breastfeeding is I still have to watch what meds I take, oh well he's worth it. The sinus infection explains why my runs were so hard this past week. Not gonna let it stop me though.

More later with pics I promise

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Avalon love Baby Einstein. And - yeah, I do too. They are always good for at least 20 minutes of uninterrupted time to do laundry, make dinner, whatever. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete