Sunday, April 25, 2010

catch up

Catch Up, randomness style

-this will be Ian's last week of staying with strictly family before he heads back to outside childcare. After some searching and recommendations we are going with a lady named Michele she was state licensed for 18yrs has been in the kiddo care business for over 20yrs. A few years ago she gave up her license so she could spend mroe time with the kids and downsize. Ian will be hanging out there 2 days a week.

-Summer is approaching and we have some exciting stuff to look forward. Aunt CiCi will be coming up the 1st weekend in June to run the 1/2 marathon with me, go to her 10yr class reunion, introduce Ian to a big bathtub (aka a pool), head up to our parents summer place, and my birthday. Wow that makes it sound like she'll be here for 2wks but really just 5 days, 5 jam packed days. We intend to make some weekend trips up to my parents place as well. And in August we'll be boarding a plane and heading to San Diego!!

-I have discovered my problem with work so now I'm trying to fix it.

-Ian has his 4mos check-up on Tuesday any guesses as to what his weight will be? 3wks ago he weighed in at 14lbs 11oz. He had more than doubled his weight.

- will are saying goodbye to this:

we sat down today and made our plan of attack so we don't receive anymore bills for that, should be gone in 7mos!!

-training for the 1/2 marathon is coming along very nicely, already my 5k time has improved. Altough I have no time goal for the 1/2 I just want to finish.

-the past couple weeks Ian and I have been able to meet up with some other mommas and their babies for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment