Monday, April 12, 2010

Retiring

I have found that every time I do the laundry I'm putting less into the drawers and more into boxes as Ian is outgoing things left and right. Some outfits he has only worn once while others I can't wash fast enough and put back on him I like them so much. Needless to say I do have my favorites from each collection and it makes me sad when he out grows them but then I get excited to see what's in the next collection. I do have to say I'm a big fan of his zip-up fleece hoodies I don't think a week goes by when he doesn't wear one at least 2 or 3x a week, especially this spring. I will be super sad when we have to retire those. Until then I will happily wash, hang those items in his closet, and dress him until the sleeves are up to his elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment