Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Entertaining

For Easter Marcus and I got Ian the whole Baby Einstein collection. The other day I thought we'd pop one and see what Ian thinks about. I went the with animal one I sat him in his bumbo and pushed play:



He watched the beginning introduction and then they started introducing the domestic animals. Marcus arrived home shortly after and said hi to buddy and put buddy's hood up not sure why but he did. And we started talking about his day at work and my day with buddy when we look over and see this:



He made it through the introduction and 1st 2 animals. We'll try again later.

4 comments:

  1. Still laugh EVERY time I see this;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that he conked out. Hillarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha he's a cutie!!!

    do you like the bumbo?! When I was preggers with Mads they had a recall against them so we didn't buy it so I was curious if we should get one this time around?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love the bumbo we got 3, 1 for us my parents and my in-laws and we also got play trays for all of them as well.

    ReplyDelete