Tuesday, April 20, 2010

trouble spot

It's been 16wks since Ian has exited my body and entered the world. My body is back to what it was before Ian which means my mid-section is still not my favorite. All I want is tight defined abs. I can feel the muscles under the fat I just gotta get rid of the fat so I can see those muscles. So I run at least 3x a week I do strength training 6x a week and I do Jillian Michael's workout DVD (which I can do without watching the DVD I've done it so many times)at least 4x a week. Obliviously I don't have an issue of no time to exercise or not motivated to exercise my issue is all sweat is not giving me all the results I want or going after. Cookies no longer make it into the shopping cart the only time dessert is enjoyed is when we are with others at family gatherings or cookouts. So where am I going wrong? Am I not meant to have defined tight abs? I have curves my bust measurement is the same as my hip measurement and my waist measurement is 10in smaller than my bust and hip measurement so I'm well proportioned. I just want the fat to be gone, I'm not asking too much am I?

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I know that feeling. And I won't buy into the fact that we're destined to have a tummy now that we're moms. Noooo! Anyway, sounds like you're doing really well with everything, I'm sure it will come with time and you'll be happy with exactly where you are. I'm on my way there too, it definitely takes hard work and time. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up your protein (shakes and pure protein bars) and I got "yelled" at for not eating enough calories to compensate for how much I was working out. You can go to dailyplate.com to record both your workouts and what your eating just to see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and don't forget your fruits and veggies, I will e-mail you the food plan thing that my trainer gave me

    ReplyDelete