Friday, April 23, 2010

chancing it

This morning was one of those mornings I pumped, checked on Ian and jumped in the shower and mid-shampooing I hear it the cry of I'm awake, hungry, get me outta hear now my diaper is huge and I'm in need of a new one right now cry. I quickly go through my showering routine skip on shaving the legs, grab a towel run to his rescue try to grab a few moments with the use of the paci while I put lotion on and get some clothes on. There are some mornings I can shower, get myself around, eat breakfast pack my bags up for the day and have to wake him and while there are others that I don't even get to sleep till 5 and he's up and there are others that I'm caught mid-shower. Those mid-shower days are surprisingly the days that I have my best hair days, not sure how that works but I'll take a good hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment