Wednesday, April 28, 2010

a little much??

I tuned into the season premiere of the Hills last night. Now, I very rarely tuned in last season since LC had left and Kristin joined the cast. I don't feel I missed all that much considering at the beginning they showed the previous happenings of the Hills and I had watched the episodes they were highlighting. I liked how at the beginning they were showing Spiedi but they wouldn't show Heidi's face until she landed in CO. and can we say a but much?? She had 10 procedures done in 1 day and now she legally cannot have anymore done.
Let's count them down:
10)ears pinned back (doesn't she where her hair down everyday therefore they are covered and really who pays that much attention to ears unless they are dumbo size?)
9)brow lift (she can no longer show any emotion what so ever and did you hear her mom ask "are they going to be like that forever or will the come down some?)
8)fat injected into cheeks-her justification "it's my fat"
7)lipo-inner/outer thighs, waist and hips
6)boob job revision-she wanted bigger but her rib cage is too small and they wouldn't fit (is she nuts!?!?!)
5)chin reduction
4)botox (she is 20 something)
3)butt implants (due some squats)
2)neck lipo (never knew they could do such a thing)
1)nose job revision

Here is a before and after photo


Her reasoning to her mother who thought she looked awful by the way was that she was insecure with herself and the pressure of living in Hollywood is what drove her to these 10 procedures. Her mother's response "maybe LA isn't the place for you then". I'd have to say I agree whole-heartedly with her mom. I know that some plastic surgeons have you meet with a psychologist before the nipping and tucking will happen to make sure you have the procedures done for the right reasons. So where was the psychologist in this situation? I don't feel her 2 reasonings for 10 procedures is enough to convince me.

Did anyone else tune in??

4 comments:

  1. I didn't watch it until just now online, and holy crap, she looked disgusting. I was afraid she was going to break into a million pieces, she looked so fragile. Gross. Big mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm...yes i did watch it also. and can i say grooooooooooss! i can't believe she did that to herself. she looked so much more beautiful before and a hell of a lot more natural. i was thinking the same thing her mom was....are those eyebrows ever gonna go down or are you always gonna look surprised? did you see her face when she cried? she couldn't even move her face enough to looks sad. it think it's just really sad that she did that to herself at such a young age. not sure what she was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially liked when her mom asked at dinner if she should put her food in a blender and then with everything she had didnt laugh:) she looks AWFUL and this should be an eye opener to anyone who thinks they want to look better, she is Joan Rivers at 23 sooo sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. All i can say is "would you like me to put that hamburger in a blender?" HA

    I am a huge fan of the hills since season 1! Crazy to see how much Heidi has changed. So sad :(

    ReplyDelete