Thursday, March 4, 2010

firsts

The past week has been filled with some firsts.

*I went for my 1st run of 2010 and post baby and it was oh about 26 and then a wind chill factor on top of that so it was cold.

*Ian sat in his bumbo

*Took Ian to the mall

*took Ian on his 1st run in the jogging stroller. (i think if i train for the half pushing him when race day comes i'll be able to fly)


*I was on TV (more on that another time)

*I bought and ate oreos (it had been over a yr since I had one)

*survived our first family get together since Ian arrived

*Ian survived the 1st of many photo shoots produced by family with his cousin (it's actually my cousin's son so my 2nd cousin and I don't know what he is to Ian)

Ian and Nick they are 6 days apart with Ian being the older one. If this went as how the Drs' predicted they would go back in June Nick would have been older by a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment