Monday, March 29, 2010

this is all you get

Points, because I can't wrap my mind around any one thing at the moment.

*We swaddle Ian but in the middle of the night he'll wake up and I'll check on him and his head and face are cold. Poor baby, we are going to have crank the heat up for him.

*It's suppose to get into the high 60's this week and that excites me. We need some warmer temps although this means some people are going to breaking out the sandals without getting a pedi first.

*Ian gets to celebrate his 1st Easter and we're getting him a basket of breast milk actually scratch the basket he has a whole deep freezer full of milk just for him.

*Speaking of milk only 37 wks left of pumping which also excites but also saddens me because that means our lil guy will be 1. GAAH...I can't think like that so I won't.

*Aunt CiCi's coming to visit in June which means we will start swim lessons, so she'll only be here for a few days it will get us started and she can teach me what i need to do with him. I have given swim lessons to older kiddies but not ones who can't sit on there own yet or talk back,mmmm...I think I could like this.

*Only 10wks left till the 1/2 marathon that I have yet to register for.

*This week we have to tackle our childcare issue. Today Ian is spending the day with my grandma as my grandpa had to go work the corn fields. Although he did invite Ian to ride some piece of farm equipment and Ian's response was filling up a diaper for him:)

*I also have to go bra shopping once again, it seems I have leveled out. Dreading this again. Although I did try on all my swimsuits and we are good in that department.

There you go, a little glimpse into what is happening in my mind today. Which, ever since giving birth my mind is all over the place and you can completely toss the idea of having a memory or time mangement abilities out the window cause well I'm pretty sure I delivered that as well.

1 comment:

  1. Who's pool are we using???? Oh scratch that maybe we can ask Kim to get in before the pool actually opens to the members?!?!

    ReplyDelete