Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Timing

This morning, I was getting myself and Ian around to leave the house and decided to take a few extra minutes to have a convo with Marcus since he was in a talking mood (usually our convos are one-sided with responses being mostly grunts he's not one much for mornings). Who knew those few extra minutes would be saving mine and Ian's life. Ian and I were headed to the sitters we came up to an intersection that was being blocked by a police car and a police officer was directing traffic meaning we would have to detour to get to our destination and also meaning that there was an accident. Had I not taken those few extra minutes Ian and myself would have been going through that intersection around the same time the accident happened (they were in the clean-up and reporting phase). I'm thankful I took those few extra minutes this morning. Everything happens for a reason, you just never know the reason till later. I can only pray for those that were involved and hope the best for them and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment