Sunday, March 21, 2010

you wore that

A few yrs ago for Christmas my mom got my dad a machine thingy that you can copy vhs tapes onto DVD which both my sister and I thought would be great. Well we are now retracting that statement as home videos are also being converted. Which in turns means we are seeing what we wore and how our hair was done. It seems the camcorder was released into stores when I started dressing myself, lovely. When my sister last visited we watched a DVD that my dad had converted and oh my we cloudn't wait to turn the thing off. It seems back in highschool I had this brillant idea to take clips from all our home videos and make 1 video with music behind it. Good golly it was awful. My sister and I made Marcus watch us and he too was embrassed of my school project and of my haircut. Not sure what was happening with the hair but it was pretty bad. Nothing like being a kid born in the 80's I guess.

I find myself with our camcorder thingy making sure to only use when Ian is dressed cute which is everyday but still. Although I'm sure when he's in his 20's and is watching home videos of himself he too will think "what were my parents thinking having me wear that?". But oh well it comes with the territory I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Gooner was wearing Christmas pants and a brown flowered sweatshirt when she first crawled. I KNOW she is going to question me because at this point I am still dressing her. Gah.

    ReplyDelete