Tuesday, March 9, 2010

twitch

There are so many times thoughout my day that I wish I could be like Samantha from Bewitched and twitch (or whatever it is she does with nose) and have accomplished whatever it is that needs to be done. For example: it's the middle of the night and Ian is awake and in need of a bottle I wish I could twitch my nose and the bottle would be warmed up and ready when we are. Instead, I get Ian out of bed go into the kitchen put the cup of water in the microwave, wait for it to finish warming the water up, take it out of microwave and put bottle in water to warm up. Then we head back into Ian's room where we change his diaper, get him put back together and head back to the kitchen where the bottle still isn't quite ready but he'll take it anyways cause he's hungry!!! Another time I would like to twitch my nose is for the dishes we don't have a fancy dancy dishwasher, making dinner. Pretty much any activity that I dislike, don't have time for or takes too long. I was gonna put a little video of Samantha doing the twitch thing but I'm lucky that I even got this post completed. So if you wanna see it check out youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment