Monday, March 22, 2010

up and coming

*2mos shots (I know I'm late in getting these this is the soonest they could get us in)

*a trip to goodwill, I transitioned my clothes this weekend out with the sweaters and in with the tank tops, shorts and skirts. Which also means goodwill is getting some great outdated stuff. Is it bad that I still have clothes from highschool? I can still fit into them they just aren't very fashionable anymore.

*Easter which means a trip down to Indy

*we will have a 3mos old living with us

*flowers and plants which I know really nothing about will be popping up

*work in SB is moving locations (we've been kicked out of our current location as they are probably going to demo it)

*1/2 marathon is just 11 short weeks away

*budget, Marcus and I will soon be sitting down and working out a budget so our debt can disappear and we can start saving a down payment for our next house

*now that spring has arrived, home improvement projects will be put back on the to do list.


Just a few of things that will be happening in the coming weeks. Some I look forward too while others I could pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment