Friday, March 19, 2010

pure bliss

This past 7 nights everyone is our house has slept through the night. The 1st night I think I still woke up around 2:30 and made sure his monitor was on. He has this fancy dancy monitor that will set an alarm off if he stops breathing. Downfall to the monitor if Ian does wake up in the middle night and I get him out of his crib and forget to turn the monitor off the alarm goes off and everyone is awake. I do enjoy a full night's sleep however in the morning my chest feels so heavy and when I sit down to pump I can get over 5oz from one side in a matter of 5min. There's some morning I wanna pump before I pee. But come on we all know one must pee first.

Thank you buddy for being such a good sleeper at night unlike your mother. The first night I ever slept through the night according to my Aunt J was when I was 18mos old and it was the night of my mom's accident. Which I will go into another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment