Friday, March 5, 2010

Speechless AGAIN....

Yep it happened again I got to witness something whlie driving that left me completely speechless and upset. This time I was talking to Marcus and I look to my left and see 2 people in the car next to me with the passenger holding a baby in her lap!!! So I quickly get off the phone with Marcus and scan through my phone looking for the non-emergency number to turn these people in and I couldn't find. Oh so upsetting, really people you thought that was the best idea???


Needless to say the non-emergency number is promptly going into my phone!!

1 comment:

  1. some people just don't think. i guess they think they won't get in an accident, but what if they did? is it really worth the risk people?! isn't that called child endangerment?

    ReplyDelete