Wednesday, March 10, 2010

mittens

Now if you've ever ran before when the temps are a bit a chilly then you know that when you start your hands are cold and then as you get going they warm up. So you start your run with gloves or mittens on then part way through your hands are sweating like crazy and you would like to remove your hand gear but now you have to carry them until you reach your destination. Which isn't a big deal but kinda annoying. Well, for Christmas a few years ago I received the most useful Christmas present from my sister that I still use today. A running shirt, this is not your typical running shirt though this is the most intivative dual purpose running shirt I have ever seen. It has built-in mittens, and the all important chapstick pocket or I guess you could put your house key in the pocket too. Onto the shirt itself as words can no longer describe it's amazingness (is that a word? oh well I don't care it is now).

Notice hands are showing:


Notice hands are covered:


That's right the shirt has built in mittens. Just like they have long sleeve onesies with the attached mittens to keep babies hands warm and prevent them from scratching their faces. Well they have them adults minus the onesie part I think that would be a tad bit uncomfy. Now the sad news, I have yet to locate another one. This one is from Target and I never saw it at our store but my sister found it at her store down in Florida. Please Target bring this shirt back:).

2 comments: