Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And it continues

This season Bachelor has quite the little theme going for itself: FAKE not only do we have what I mentioned before fake boobs, hair and personality but we have now added fake tears. Oh and remember how I said that some of them don't seem to be there for the right reasons well that was confirmed this week. And now she is playing the single mom card. Are you kidding me I'm pretty sure the network did their research before asking her to leave.

Back to the fake tears, my goodness those girls had to really work to make themselves shed a few tears. Even Jake had to work a little to produce some tears. Poor guy, needs to some quality women to choose from. Although currently I'm liking Allie or maybe I just like the date she got to go on. We'll see, this is proving to be a drama filled season.

Till next week's drama...

3 comments:

  1. Girl I am totally feeling you on this. I think you had to have an IQ of about 2 to be on the show and fake boobs. I don't want to watch, but I can't help it. haha. Allie is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for Allie, hope that works out in the end.....some ladies look old for the ages flashed on the screen. Never have any unemployed people only people with some wacky girlie kind of job....they all need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete