Wednesday, January 20, 2010

expectations

Wow, the budget for this season must be really big as helicopter rides are at an all time high this season. I remember when the show 1st started they wouldn't do helicopter rides till the very end.


Onto pyshco girl Michelle my goodness when she said she would prefer a one on one than a group date umm...i'm pretty sure we would all prefer a one on one with Jake than a group date. But hey she should be happy she got anything, she is nuts!!! She has expectations that are riduclous, her expectations for her first kiss with Jake were way out there now I could see how her expectations could be met if there was a connection and the moment was right. But she asked Jake for a kiss and he gave her what he was comfortable with. He wasn't ready for a hair pulling first kiss. She is in great need of a counselor, I hope she has gotten the help she needs since being sent home.

I still like Allie she's not one for drama and is not scared to call anyone out on their nonsense. Now, I was a little sad that Elizabeth did not receive a rose I kinda liked her but also felt she was playing a little too hard to get and sending too many mixed signals.

Not sure what to think about Ella's son being brought into the whole situation so soon. Makes me think that Ella may be there till the end as that was a very bold thing to do. Yes, it brought tears to my eyes but still very bold.

We will have to wait and see, who do you think is right for Mr Jake???

1 comment:

  1. I do like Allie, she keeps bringing stuff up though. I feel like she makes her point then the next day bring it all back up. Getting a little scrappy for my taste. Stay classy Allie.

    And Michelle, haha, when she said after they kissed 'you gotta give me more than that!' I thought, oh my. haha. So glad she's gone.

    Elizabeth DID play hard to get & apparently, with a good guy that's like playing with fire. I'm glad she's gone. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

    I like that one chick...Kenley?

    ReplyDelete