Monday, January 25, 2010

EDD

Today 1/25/10 is the estimated due date we were given back in June by our Dr's in which would we become a family of three. I can't imagine still being preggers. If he was still in me he probably would be a good 9 or 10lbs instead of 6 which means I would be absolutely huge and probably bored out of my mind as I would still be on bedrest. Although, Marcus would probably have the hat I was starting to crochet when my water broke but that's really about it. Marcus and I were talking about it yesterday on our way home from Indy and we both thought how crazy it would be if I was still pregnant and how stressful it would have been financially for me to be on bedrest. Theres pros and cons working for a small locally owned business con being ZERO benefits aside from a free gym membership. I'm so glad he came when he did. Yes, we had some very stressful days after delivery with not knowing when he would be able to come home, he is home now and thriving. Everything happens for a reason and I'm glad it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment