Monday, January 4, 2010

Tried

**Disclaimer: my brain has turned to mush and I have lost the ability to make proper sentences and spell words correctly**

After hearing 1 more day everyday and then arriving in the morning to hear maybe tomorrow again has been tiring and exhausting. We know he is the right place and we also know that the reason he his hanging out in the NICU is for a minor issue. He is not sick with any type of infection all his organs are working properly. It's a matter of his eating light bulb turning on, he's had for him some good eats lately but not good enough for the docs. I'm thankful that he has been eating all my milk and not formula he had formula the 1st day or so but now it's strictly my milk and I've become a pumping machine. This morning Marcus are I will meet with his Doc. who is super well known throughout the world in is field and is called upon by a lot of other hospitals for advice so he his in super great care. But we were told last night by his nurse that she would see him coming home by next weekend. Now, I'm not going to hold her to that but she is the first nurse I'd say to be truely honest with us regarding a discharge time.

On a upbeat note the rest of Ian's bedding is going to arrive today. His Great Aunt Judi was so kind to personally make all the pieces and with his early arrival meant she had to go into baby bedding finish mode sooner than expected. Although, I also know that it may not arrive today and instead my 2nd cousin may arrive today and well that would be super fantastic. As he was suppose to arrive on Tuesday 12/29 and has yet to show himself to the world. So today is the day the docs have told my cousin in-law that they will induce and get the little guy out and into the world. So we will see where this day takes us. If anything I've had to become a lot more flexible and fly by the seat of my pants which is so unlike me but that is good.

Time to ready myself to go see my baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy goodness were you really up at 3:45 am?!?! Good thing you didn't text me then;) LYS and like I texted you early try to get in contact with Danielle "Schaap" Andress as she is in the NICU at Memorial but does not work until Thursday. If you hear anything from Alicia b4 let me know, thanks bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete