Tuesday, January 26, 2010

shocked

That was my reaction to the Bachelor last night. I give Mr Jake credit for not dragging anyone along if he doesn't see a future with him but letting 4 go in one episode that is shocking and this may be the season with the fewest episodes ever.

I was pleased with Jake giving Tenley rose, I like her and I'm beginning to like her more than Ali. Ali likes drama and if things are a little too quiet you can bet Ali will change that. I wasn't pleased that Vienna received a rose, she is not right for Jake but apparently he can't see that yet. I feel like we've been down this road before (last season w/Jillian and Wes) as viewers we can all see who is right and who isn't. We just have to wait and watch for Jake to figure it out.

Till next week's drama...

1 comment:

  1. I agree about Ali and Tenley. I think Ali acts like she's still in high school. And I think Tenley is perfect for him. I thought Ella was gonna be one of the final 2. But if he keeps kicking off girls like this, they will really have to stretch out some episodes.

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete