Monday, January 18, 2010

luck

Well, it happened I finally found a bra that has 2 straps, back closure, wires, and wasn't a fortune which means it met all of my qualifications!!! I only had to go to 1 store and try on 4 different bras and it took less than hour, thank you Khols. I think I spent more time debating which color to buy than I did in the fitting room. Now the 1 thing this bra is lacking is sexiness poor Marcus he has been prego pants that go up to my boobs to a very unattractive bra. It's a good thing his love for me is not dependent on my undergarments. Unfortunately I won't be needing the Victoria's Secrets catalog to order bras for a while. We have decided to try to do breastmilk for an entire year, so I know there will be a lot more bra shopping trips in my future. Needless to say as I sat down to pump last night I told Marcus only 50 more weeks of this!!!! Now I love the fact that our lil boy is getting my milk which is best for him but it's only been 2 weeks and I'm tried of pumping it's only 15min every 3-4hrs but it's honestly the longest 15min of ever. I try everything to pass the time, at home it's easy I watch TV but once I go back to work I will be taking up 1 of 2 bathrooms and have nothing to help pass the time. Hopefully Marcus, my mom, sister or another poor soul will be available for a 15min phone convo 3x a day, 3x a week to help me pass the time.

On other note the Bachelor tonight is proving to have some great material, I may re-watch it tomorrow morning just to make sure I don't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment