Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fake

I'm finally watching The Bachelor and oh my goodness where did they find these girls. They are all so fake they either have fake boobs, fake hair, fake personalities or a combo of both or all 3 traits oh and can't forget the fake trip and falling into Jake's arms. They all mentioned his looks that they like about him and nothing regarding his personality. And what's up with all the models and spokeswoman?? Seems a bit ridiculous if I say so myself and I can say that cause well it's my blog. Did someone seriously say "Jake, you can land your plane on my landing strip at anytime" are you kidding me that is very forward and scary all at the sametime. This season seems as though it will be filled with drama and tears. Till next week's bachelor...

2 comments:

  1. thank you! he got bimbo's and hoe's.

    poor jake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Shannon and I said the same thing about the array of models and spokeswomen...and some are pretty young (23 and maybe a 22 y/o) I am hoping that Cambodian chick didn't know what she said for her sake and I can't believe ABC aired it, who says that really?!?! You're right until next week...

    ReplyDelete