Friday, January 22, 2010

cheater

It's true I'm cheating on my raw veggies and instead have jumped into a lovely relationship with

We are currently only seeing each other 2x a day but instead of 8oz at each date I'm doubling it. I figure if we're only going to see each other 2x a day we better make the most of it. I find it to be quite tasty I went with the strawberry banana flavor and I didn't know it until I went to V8's website but it is made up of 10 different fruits and veggies while the other flavors are only made up of 8 fruits and veggies.

There I'm coming clean and admitting to my cheating I don't feel bad about it rather I feel good knowing that I'm getting more veggies by cheating than if I didn't cheat.

2 comments:

  1. I love these too. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do the diet V8 splash. It's so goood. I really love how that stuff has vegetables in it! It's like a trick or something. Colt doesn't have much juice [apple juice occastionally] but mostly milk & water...BUT when he does get to the point of wanting a juice option...this will be it. so good for you!

    ReplyDelete