Monday, February 1, 2010

4

Is how many girls still have the chance to be Jake's bride. Tenley is still high on my list. Vienna is off my list completely she is starting to act like Miss Michelle with her clingy-ness and problems with sharing. I don't see a big enough spark with Gia. I'm going with Tenley and Ali as the last 2 remaining. I say this based on the order in which he handed out the roses the last 2 episodes. Vienna has always received the last rose which tells me she is barely hanging on. Both Tenley and Ali have received roses early on in ceremonies which tells me there was no doubt in Jake's mind that he likes them and could see a possible future with either of them. Home town visits should be interesting.

Sorry if this post wasn't too exciting but I'm super sleepy.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I agree, Ali and Tenley will be the final two. And I'm guessing that Tenley will get the ring. Also, what the flip was up with Vienna's hair at the rose ceremony? Was she wearing George Washington's wig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. george washington wig!!!!! Bahhhhhahahaa. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something I noticed about the way both of them were talking. Jake and Vienna both said, on separate occasions, that they 'wanna fall in love'. I think if you say you want it, then it's not actually happening. She's hanging on by a thread. Or a George Washington wig hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Ali and Vienna. Ali acts too sure of herself. My vote is for Tenley. I like Gia, but I'm not sure if there is a spark. Could he be hiding it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good points ladies. Kaley maybe that wig was in the big chest of dress up clothes that Jake had delivered earlier for their date??

    ReplyDelete