Wednesday, February 10, 2010

bullets

This is going to be a bullet post:

*I think Ian has his days and nights slightly reversed. He'll sleep say 8:30p-12:30a take a bottle and then sleep 1-2:30a and then he's up and fussy unless he is being held.

*Does anyone else struggle with coming up with their dinner menu each week?

*Is it bad that my car thinks there is a toddler sitting in the front seat and therefore turns off the airbag when it's really just my breast pump, work bag and lunch bag? No I don't pack that much in my lunch bag I think it's my breast pump.

*I'm completely over today, work was not so great and it has just reminded me how much I no longer enjoy doing what I do and that I'm only doing it just for a pay check.

*I can't wait for the weather to improve. I got the official go ahead to start working out again, good thing cause I started doing that 2wks ago. Why do they make you wait 6wks after delivery and not just let you listen to your body?

*I'm so glad I get to stay home with my lil guy tomorrow. Oh how I enjoy my 2 days off a week with him.

That's it, till the next post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are unhappy at work. Are you thinking of looking for a new job? and thats funny about the breast pump turning off the airbage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will now make a bullet list in response. lol

    - Carter also got his days and nights mixed up for a while, but we got them turned around before I went back to work. He liked to be awake from about 2am-6am and I did not.

    - I think your breast pump weighs too much. lol

    - As I do love what I do for a living (mostly because it's a family business), I have my days that I just want to give up and do something else. I deal with a lot of frustrating people on a daily basis and being nice to them all the time is not easy. Sometimes I'd rather cuss.

    - I began working out again for a while, but really don't like my elliptical and want a treadmill, because running is really my thing...so I've lost my motivation. Blah. Props to you for getting back at it so soon.

    - I will now end the bullet list. lol.

    ReplyDelete