Sunday, February 14, 2010

not so much

I'm surprised that when I'm in Ian's room at how little we use 2 of the items I thought would be esstential with having a baby.

Item 1) the boppy:

I think since we aren't breast feeding the conventional way this item mostly gets in our way, I'm trying more recently to use it. Such as right now he I just feed in it so I could pump at the same time. But other than that I think we've used it a handful of times. Oh well...


Item 2) the glider/rocker chair

*sorry i forgot to rotate picture before loading*
We mostly just use the chair to hold things as you can see in the picture hat you have to turn h]your head to view. We have never sat in it since we brought Ian home. So glad this item my in-laws already had at their house and were looking to relocate it, so no money spent there. I'm ready to move relocate it myself now so we could have more room in his room.

1 comment:

  1. The boppy we never used either! BUT, hold on to the rocker...esp during the teething phase...I used ours a lot!

    ReplyDelete