Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Judge of Character and Deja vu

The theme for tonight's bachelor was that all the parents have a good judge of character. I was late to Gia's hometown visit (momma duties were required) I made it to their dinner though which by the way do they ever get to eat?? The meeting of parents seemed to go well and everyone heard what they wanted to hear. What I noticed of the all the hometown dates was that the parents seemed to live in real houses. I say this because last season on the bachelorette all the families had amazingly large homes. I had more to say regarding Ali's hometown visit but now I'm at a lose for words as she is pulling an Ed.

Tenley is still #1 in my book and with Ali out of the picture until next week apparently I say it's Tenley and Gia I say only because I dislike Vienna that much and if you noticed after the girls picked up their roses, he embraced all 3 and he only kissed Tenley and Gia on their foreheads and Vienna got NOTHING!!! So my thinking and hope is that Vienna would have been gone tonight had Ali stuck it out. I was hoping that she would have realized her error and told the limo driver to stop and get out and go running back to Jake and dried up his leaky eyes. Which has anyone else noticed that Jake has had leaky eyes during every episode?

I am glad that the case was a work related issue and not a personal one. Last week I heard a rumor that Tenley was the one that had an issue and that the issue was that she was pregnant. So glad that's not true.

Needless to say this season has not lacked in the drama department. Till next weeks drama...

3 comments:

  1. Ok, seriously!!!! I think if Ali had stayed that sadly Gia would have been gone. I think he might choose Vienna as much as I can't stand her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...I read a spoiler website...and apparently the person Jake ultimately chooses to be his girl is not exactly who we all think he will choose...wahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. somtimes after reading those it makes you wish you didn't. oh the waiting game...

    ReplyDelete