Monday, February 22, 2010

not working

Do you ever walk out of the hair salon unsure of your new 'do? Please tell me I'm not alone in this area.

I went to the salon on Thursday for the 1st time since Oct. which means I was well overdue considering up to that point I was going every 6wks. Which also meant I had many options we could have cleaned the current state of my hair up, or go a totally new direction. I'm unsure of what happened I feel as though I left with basically what I had before just cleaned up BUT it's not styling like it did before. The one thing I told Robyn was that I needed a style and explained to her that before the grow-up I could do my hair go through my day, go to sleep and wake up in the AM and my hair still look the same with a little bit of messing with my fingers. Well people that is no longer the case I'm super unhappy with it but can't see going back so soon knowing that I would have to pay again for something I just paid for.

GAH....what to do. Do you think if I call and explain that I'm unhappy that they would do a correction cut without charging me? Why can't they have an if not satisfied within the next 7 days come back we'll make things right policy. I really dislike it, I try to style it and it's good for a oh a few minutes but then I feel things go flat and I'm constantly tucking it behind my hair and that leads to me putting it up. And that my friends makes me unhappy as I just paid for a haircut that was suppose to give me a style and I don't feel I got a style what so ever. Do I just go on and continue to live with what is on top of my head and see if in a few weeks my opinion changes or do I call and see what they can do?? Like I said before I don't want to have to pay again so soon for a correction cut. What do you think??? HELP

3 comments:

  1. I think your hair is cute!!! but if you're unhappy DEF call back! If I'm unhappy I always call the next day and they are more than happy to fix the problem asap and it's always free!! But make sure you call the same lady cause otherwise you will be paying. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Call...just leave a message casually with the lady at the front desk. And say, my hair isn't exactly what I expected and I was wondering if it would be re-shaped becuase it wasn't what I wanted. I've done this before [once] and they got me right in and no, you dont have to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't call about my haircut because I figured I would just let it grow out and go back to the original girl who cuts my hair. If it is the person who usually cuts your hair then she should have no problem correcting the "situation" or she will lose you as a client. Did you take the picture after she styled it or is that your version of the style. It's always different when the professionals do it!

    ReplyDelete