Monday, February 8, 2010

Bag Lady

Today was my first "real" day back to work. I say that because a week or so after Ian was born I was going to work to play catch and I would take him along or my mom or MIL would watch him for the 2-3hrs that I was there. I'm so glad I did this for 2 reasons.

1. if i didn't step foot in either club for 5.5wks I would have been so overwhelmed with a crapload of of stuff today that i wouldn't have even put a dent in.

2. got me use to the idea of having to leave my lil guy with someone other than Marcus.

My 1st day back was not as bad as I thought it was going be. Yes, I was asked over a 100 times how Ian was. By 11a I had been asked that question 67x no I didn't count our computer programs keeps track of daily attendance.

Onto the title of this here post. Oh the stuff that has to go along with not only me but also with Ian in order to get through a day.



This is everything I carried in the from the car today when we got home. We have my breast pump, work bag, purse, diaper bag, gift bag also known as my lunch bag (yes I carry my lunch in gift bags hey i'm reusing don't judge), and of course Ian. Luckily I can carry it all inside in 1 trip. I'm big on 1 trips, I don't like to waste walks from the garage to the house it just seems silly to me.

2 comments:

  1. OMG lady thats a lot of BAGS! Ian looks all snuggled up :) Why do we always carry so much crap! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did get something out of each of the bags so apparently it's all necessary. I'm thinking I'll look for a bigger purse and use that as my work bag too.

    ReplyDelete