Saturday, February 6, 2010

Responsibility

I'm truly loving the responsibility that God has given to us. I love being a mommy to a wonderful baby boy and a wife to a supportive, understanding, hardworking, loving husband. In middle school they had us take a career test to see what career we would be best in. Mine came back inconclusive, in college I tried the business route and didn't like it, I tried the elementary school teacher route and again not a match for me, I also tried early childhood education and yet again not for me. I knew all I really wanted to do and be truly happy doing was being a mommy. I now get to do the thing that I've always wanted to do and I hope one day soon I get give all my attention to being a wife and mommy. Ian you are such a good baby, you're a perfect fit in our family. You are already growing so fast, it's amazing how much you change in a matter of one night. We love you buddy!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way Ashley, like I was born to be a momma! It's so undescribable and amazing! Good luck at your 1st day back, I bet you'll be missing Ian!

    ReplyDelete