Thursday, February 18, 2010

system

I've been trying to figure out a system for trying to figure out what foods I'm eating are causing Ian to be gassy and uncomfortable. I know to keep a food journal my problem occurs when I thaw the milk from 2.5wks ago and pour it from it's nicely marked bag that contains the date and time to a bottle. I make 6 bottles up at a time. I was talking with my sister (Aunt CiCi) regarding this problem and she came up with a system that I'm going to try starting next week.

The system:
Keep a food journal, once I thaw the milk get medical tape or tape I can write on and transfer the date and time from the bag that contains my milk onto the tape and tape it to the bottle. Sounds good to me and simple, not sure why I couldn't come up with it but oh well. Thanks Aunt CiCi.

We will know in approx. 2.5weeks what is causing Mr Ian to be gassy. Good thing during the week I eat the same foods everyday except for dinner I'm not that routined.

1 comment:

  1. Man oh man, I can eat anything BUT bananas. I'm glad that you figured out a system!

    ReplyDelete