Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ramblings

*Never thought I would have poop on my hand by yes it happened today I was changing Ian and he apparently wasn't done with his business when poop came flying out and my hand was there to catch it. Lovely, I laughed and said never thought I would hve that happen or even laugh about it.

*At bathtime normally when I put Ian in his tub he squirms and squeals a bit but not this time. I'd say he thoroughly enjoyed bathtime.

*I can't wait for some warmer weather. When I can slip on a pair of jeans, a shirt and a pair of sandals (not first w/o a pedi though)

*I love the 2 days where it's just Ian and me. Oh and when daddy comes home to join us for lunch.

*I find it funny that sometimes after Ian lets out a stinky (even though they don't stink they will eventually) he gets a big ole smile across his face.

*I have determined that it's a good sign you've been talking to customer service people to long when you call to update your hubby on the situation that instead of saying I love you at the end of the convo that you say thank you. oops sorry Marcus I do love you:)

*crockpots/slow cookers are 1 of the greatest inventions.

*The 1 thing I look forward too about the Sunday paper is the Target ad. I save it for last when I look through the ads. And on Monday's I can't wait to see the Martin's ad.

*Yikes we have yet to put a single picture of Ian around our house. Maybe this week yet.

*Health Insurance is a necessary evil...so annoyed.

*I have bangs!!!! YIKES what did I just do!

1 comment:

  1. haha. that was funny. i especially like that you said Thank You to marcus :) At least you didn't say I LOVE YOU to the customer service rep. haha.

    ReplyDelete