Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nesting

Nesting was a prego symptom that I got but couldn't doing anything about due to bedrest. So needless to say our house is in need of a super cleaning spree. Marcus did a quick clean later in the day after I delivered as his sister and brother in-law were coming into town and staying at our house. And then on Saturday (New Year's Day) we hosted Christmas with his family and then we brought baby home and visitors came over so all we've done is spot clean. Now I've been thinking oh for about week that I should do this but I would much prefer if Marcus and I did it together as it seems things stay cleaner when we clean together. I think that is because we are both putting the time and effort into the cleaning process therefore we work harder at keeping things clean. Last night Marcus said you know what I think we should clean the house this weekend. I said "I was gonna say the samething" and then he said "now I don't just mean clean I mean really clean." It's great when we are both on the same page so I'm going to start today in the kitchen. Although I love when we team clean I don't want to spend our entire weekend married to our cleaning supplies. Let the cleaning spree begin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment